While interview success is often left to chance, the good news is that interviewing is a learn-able skill. In just one or two meetings, you can gain a quick and comprehensive understanding of the basic principles necessary to succeed. Like any skill it can be learnt so practice makes perfect! With my years of expereince in HR i can help you identify your strengths and weaknesses
and give you the confidence to succeed.
- – Identifying your skills and accomplishments,
- – Anticipating questions likely to be asked,
- – Answering the most frequently asked interview questions,
- – Determining your worth,
- – Keys to salary negotiations,
- – What interviewers really look for
Knowing what to expect facilitates successful interviewing.
Practice Makes Perfect
Many people will spend hours on their resume but give little time to thinking about how they conduct themselves during job interviews. Other simply try to
get thru the interview as quickly as possible and then regret not saying or bringin up things they should have afterwards. With my help you can overcome these
obstacles and anxieties and to explain your capabilities in such a way that you can convince the employer that you are the right person for the job.
- – How do you come across in an interview?
- – Can you summarize your life experience?
- – Can you use examples and case studies to demonstrate your skills?
- – How do you set yourself apart from all the other candidates?
Call me today on PH: 087 791 9857 to arrange a session.